Pet First Aid Kit Sweepstakes Rules – Summer 2022
Pet First Aid Kit Sweepstakes Rules – Summer 2022
Animal Emergency & Referral Associates
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to participants who enter the sweepstakes per Section 4 and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of New Jersey and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Animal Emergency & Referral Associates, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Animal Emergency & Referral Associates as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 20th, 2022 at 9:00 AM EST and ending September 30th, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST. All online entries must be received by September 30th, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the process specified through the campaign landing page (www.animalerc.com/save-us-in-case-you-need-us-sweepstakes/). The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Animal Emergency & Referral Associates. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Animal Emergency & Referral Associates.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (“Winner”) will receive a pet first aid kit (having an approximate retail value of no greater than $75). The retail value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Animal Emergency & Referral Associates. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Animal Emergency & Referral Associates’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Animal Emergency & Referral Associates to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner(s) will be selected at random under the supervision of Animal Emergency & Referral Associates. Winner(s) will be notified by email within ten (10) days following selection of Winner(s). Animal Emergency & Referral Associates shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES (‘OFFICIAL RULES”) BY WINNER (AT Animal Emergency & Referral Associates‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering your content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Animal Emergency & Referral Associates, anyone acting on behalf of Animal Emergency & Referral Associates, and Animal Emergency & Referral Associates’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Animal Emergency & Referral Associates reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Animal Emergency & Referral Associates’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Animal Emergency & Referral Associates may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Animal Emergency & Referral Associates. Animal Emergency & Referral Associates reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Animal Emergency & Referral Associates has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Animal Emergency & Referral Associates reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Animal Emergency & Referral Associates and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, shareholders and members from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NEW JERSEY having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Animal Emergency & Referral Associates.
- Facebook: The Sweepstakes hosted by Animal Emergency & Referral Associates is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- You, the Sweepstakes Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of these Official Rules.